Started in 2003, RIVF (Research, Innovation and Vision for the Future) has become a major scientific event for researchers in the field of Computing and Communication Technologies, not only in Vietnam but also worldwide. In the past, the conference series were annual. Since the 9th conference in 2012, RIVF has been held in approximately every 18 months, alternating between the northern and southern part of Vietnam. Historically, it was at RIVF 2007 that the IEEE Vietnam Section was formed, and since then RIVF has become an IEEE conference. Proceedings of RIVF 2006 to 2021 are available at IEEEXplore. RIVF 2022 is the 16th conference in this series. Ho Chi Minh City University of Foreign Languages and Information Technology (HUFLIT) hosts the conference from 20 to 22 December, 2022 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It continues to offer an opportunity for researchers and innovators to discuss problems, share results, identify emerging issues, and establish academic collaborations in various disciplines of computing and communications. Further information about RIVF 2022 could be found at RIVF webpage.
Link to the RIVF2022 proceedings: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/10013784/proceeding
The conference solicits submission of research papers in major areas of computing and communications, organized into the following five tracks. Relevant topics of each track include, but are not limited to:
- Image, Language, Speech Processing: Natural language processing, language and speech processing, speech production and perception, language modeling, speech analysis and synthesis, speech enhancement, human-computer interface and interaction, multimedia, image processing, data visualization.
- Communications, Networking, Cyber-Security: Network architecture and protocols, quantum networks and communications, wireless/wireline communications systems, smart city solutions, advanced communications technologies, security and privacy, application security, intrusion and security threat detection, cyber-forensics, blockchain.
- Distributed System, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing: Parallel and distributed computing, grid and cloud computing, fog/edge computing and networking, mobile and ubiquitous computing, internet of things, virtualization.
- AI, Data Science, Big Data Analytics, Smart Computing: Soft computing, knowledge discovery and data mining, machine learning, computational biology, agent-based systems, semantic web, information extraction and retrieval, text and web mining, big data, health care and public services.
- Software Engineering, Information System, Computational Modelling: Software development methods, software modelling, software testing and verification, embedded systems, distributed data management, information integration, metadata modelling, e-commerce and business integration solutions.
- Call for papers (PDF): December, 2021
- Submission deadline:
July 20, 2022September 10, 2022 (extended)
- Acceptance notification:
September 30, 2022October 07, 2022
- Camera-ready submission: October 27, 2022
- Submission deadline: October 30, 2022
- Acceptance notification:
November 20, 2022November 24, 2022
- Camera-ready submission:
November 30, 2022December 05, 2022
- Conference dates: December 20-22, 2022