Special Session: Advanced Technologies in Computer And Communications Security
In recent years, the rapid increase of demand for online sharing and digital services has made many users’ private information vulnerable to attacks. Besides, the trend of IoT, which promotes a significant increase in the number of devices and integration of communication technology into a ubiquitous network, creates a great threat to information security. For that reason, security in the information and communication systems becomes a critical issue in the fourth technology revolution. Over the last decade, promising technologies have been proposed to boost secure performance, data integrity, and cyber security, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, intelligent reflecting surface, blockchain, and encryption techniques are being interested.
To provide an overview of advanced techniques for security, this Special Session aims to discuss security issues and potential solutions of artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and advanced communication technologies. A forum for the presentation and discussion of recent security trends is established among fundamental researchers and experts from various organizations. They will also discuss real-life experiences in information and communication security. All researchers, students, and experts in system security are highly encouraged to submit their recent original works and results to this session. The covered topics include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Physical layer security
- Machine Learning for security in wireless communication
- Cyber-security and AI
- Cyber-security and Blockchain
- Cyber-security solutions in data
- Security threat detection techniques
- Le Thi Anh, National Laboratory for Securing Information, Vietnam
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Authors are invited to submit papers of up to 6 pages, written in English, in PDF format, and compliant with the IEEE standard.
- Papers must be limited to six pages, including text, references, tables and figures, and should be submitted online on EDAS system
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to pay the registration fee and to present the paper either in-person at the conference or online. Accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore.
- Manuscript submission: October 30, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: November 20, 2022
- Camera-ready submission: November 30, 2022
All accepted papers will be published in the RIVF 2022 Conference Proceedings. Presented papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore.
More information can be found at https://rivf2022.huflit.edu.vn/ or contact special session co-chairs.