Special Session: Advanced Applications of Digital Transformation, Security and Intelligence
This special session aims at creating a discussion forum that encourages experts, researchers and operators to share experience, advanced solutions and applications in practice. The recent growth of computer science and information technology have witnessed a number of research innovations in Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Big Data, especially Education 4.0, Healthcare 4.0, Digital Transformation, etc. Within the time frame and scope, this session focuses on contributions including experience sharing, practical and advanced solutions, applications on digital transformation, security and intelligence. The covered topics thus include, but not limited to, the follows:
- Security, Privacy, Blockchain, Secured Systems and Applications
- Artificial Intelligence, Intelligence Systems and Applications
- Digital Transformation, Applied Systems in Digital Transformation
- Tran Ngoc Thinh, HCMC University of Technology, VNUHCM, Vietnam
- Tran Manh Ha, HCMC University of Foreign Languages & Information Technology, Vietnam
Technical Program Committee
- Nguyen Anh Tuan, HCMC University of Foreign Languages & Information Technology, Vietnam
- Tran Van Lang, HCMC University of Foreign Languages & Information Technology, Vietnam
- Nguyen Phi Khu, HCMC University of Foreign Languages & Information Technology, Vietnam
- Nguyen Minh Son, HCMC University of Information Technology, VNUHCM, Vietnam
- Le Hai Duong, HCMC International University, VNUHCM, Vietnam
- Huynh Trung Hieu, Industrial University of HCMC, Vietnam
- Nguyen Thanh Trung, HCMC University of Foreign Languages & Information Technology, Vietnam
- Pham Quoc Cuong, HCMC University of Technology, VNUHCM, Vietnam
- Huynh Kha Tu, HCMC International University, VNUHCM, Vietnam
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Authors are invited to submit papers of up to 6 pages, written in English, in PDF format, and compliant with the IEEE standard.
- Papers must be limited to six pages, including text, references, tables and figures, and should be submitted online on EDAS system
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to pay the registration fee and to present the paper either in-person at the conference or online. Accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore.
- Manuscript submission: October 30, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: November 20, 2022
- Camera-ready submission: November 30, 2022
All accepted papers will be published in the RIVF 2022 Conference Proceedings. Presented papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore.
More information can be found at https://rivf2022.huflit.edu.vn/ or contact special session co-chairs.